Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 26 January 2012

Info Post

The comments I received on my post entitled Conservative, Right Winger unsettled me. Most of the comments disagreed with me on the financial aspect. It is fine if you disagree with me on this aspect of being conservative, but what disturbs me is the pro-abortion platform of the democratic party.

I could never vote for a party that sanctions the killing of babies and even uses our tax dollars to fund this evil practice. I have NO doubt that God will not bless a nation that kills its own. We look back on what Hitler did to the Jews and abhor it, yet this nation has as much, if not more blood on its hands.

How can we think economics is more important than life? Children are a blessing to a nation. All the nations that have stopped having babies are dying. God commanded us to be fruitful and multiply and His commands never go out of style.

So I am just saddened that there are so many people who don't mind voting for a political party that pushes abortion on its people, as if that is somehow the right thing to do. You can see that Satan has blinded their eyes. 

Sure, there are some Republicans who are for abortion, but the platform is still pro life. Valuing life is crucial for a healthy society. All else pales in comparison. Let's  start speaking up for the innocent and the helpless. Vote for those who value life.

Open your mouth for the speechless,
In the cause of all who are appointed to die
Open your mouth, judge righteously,
And plead the cause of the poor and needy.
Proverbs 31:8,9

An Abortion Survivor

0 comments:

Post a Comment