Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 10 September 2012

Info Post

I am on this side of the computer, but somehow I can hear some of you cheering because the prayer cards for our husbands are finally complete. And oh--they are so cute! Woo to the hoo!

If you didn't see our last set "31 Prayers for our Children," check them out too!

I have to tell you though... as I was writing these out, I came to the realization that 99% of those things I desire for my husband are things I want for myself too. These will serve as a good reminder.

Now before we even look at these cards, let's remember that we aren't trying to change who our husbands are we're sending them a gift of prayer.The purpose is that they are strengthened in every area of their lives so that they might be joyful, strong, effective and productive.

For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge; and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness; and to godliness, mutual affection; and to mutual affection, love. For if you possess these qualities in increasing measure, they will keep you from being ineffective and unproductive in your knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ. ~ 2 Peter 1:5-8, NIV

Now without further ado, let's download and print these babies! I have divided the file in half again because it's huge (3 colored pages in each part). If you're computer has trouble with the file, it's likely because it's a very large file.

I've printed mine out on glossy card stock. One reader suggested putting a peel and stick laminate covering on them, and one other woman used packing tape. That's creative! I find that the glossy card stock is great for me.

View and print the cards here:

Prayer Cards Pt. 1
Prayer Cards Pt. 2

(Subscribers you will more than likely have to click through to the blog to access these links.)

You are loved by an almighty God,



Visit Time-Warp Wife on facebook: Click here

If you would like to have Time-Warp Wife delivered to your inbox daily, simply click here: Subscribe to Time-Warp Wife

Check out my book, The Good Wife's Guide: Embracing Your Role as a Help Meet

0 comments:

Post a Comment