Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 6 September 2012

Info Post
Before I get into the Tuesday Link-Up Party I'd like to share two things with you...

The first is that I've joined up with 14 other women to form a Pinterest group board. This board has pins from some of my favorite pinners so it's definitely a great one to follow! 

We're not only dedicated to bringing you beautiful pins--we hope to inspire you in your walk with the Lord.

Click on the button below to find it, and make sure to press the "follow" button when you get there!

If you have a Pinterest account I'd like to follow you too. So if you haven't given me your URL yet, please leave it below in the comments. Thanks!! 


The second thing I wanted to share with you is something I completely forgot to put on the Friday Five. I absolutely LOVED this idea and I thought you might too. You know how everyone is painting everything with chalkboard paint these days? Yeah, they are--my friend even painted her fridge! (It's actually pretty cool) Well... I saw this little baby which is an old cheese tray that's been upcycled. Isn't it cool?

I started to think about the many things around this house that could be transformed. The possibilities are endless. Cute stuff!

Click on the image to find the artist's etsy store.

Click on the image for photo source


Titus 2sday Linkup Party


Today and every Tuesday, I want to invite bloggers to link-up any blog posts that will encourage women to joyfully live out their roles as wives and keepers of their homes I'm looking for posts on marriage, parenting, housekeeping, recipes, etc.

All you have to do is enter the direct link from your post into the linky tool below!

I'd also like to ask you to link back here with the Titus 2sday code (below) so that other bloggers can join in too!

You are loved by an almighty God,



Visit Time-Warp Wife on facebook: Click here

If you would like to have Time-Warp Wife delivered to your inbox daily, simply click here: Subscribe to Time-Warp Wife

Check out my book, The Good Wife's Guide: Embracing Your Role as a Help Meet



0 comments:

Post a Comment