Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday 31 March 2012

Info Post

This is a great stain remover for clothes.  I have been using it for years and it seems to get rid of every stain I have ever sprayed it on.   It consists of equal parts ammonia, liquid dish soup, and water.  Put all the ingredients in a spray bottle then saturate the stain.  I leave it on for several hours before I wash it. 

For mirrors, counters, and windows, I use straight hydrogen peroxide in a spray bottle.  It has no smell and seems to do a great job at cleaning.

For sinks and bathtubs, I love Bar Keepers Friend.  It is non-toxic with no smell as compared to Comet or Ajax.

You want to keep as many chemicals out of your homes as possible, including all the anti-bacterial products.   I have read that indoor air is more polluted than outdoor air.  Open your windows whenever you have the chance to let fresh air in.  We always sleep with a window open.

These are just a few of my cleaning tips, simple and cheap! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment