Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 4 July 2012

Info Post
When I put a grocery list together, I prefer to plan it out by listing all veggies together, all canned goods, all frozen goods, etc. I find that when I take the time to do this I don't waste as much time zig-zagging throughout the store as I do when I don't plan it out.

It also helps to have things organized when the family is with me. My husband can take one half while I take the other or I can give each of the kids a section.

I have to admit that there are some days when I go in without a list. That's when I spend most of my time walking from one end of the store to the other. I'm goofy that way--if you haven't noticed by now I work best when I'm following lists.

With that in mind, I decided to create a printable that divides the grocery store into several areas for you. This way you can go through each section and fill in the items you need. Each sheet is 8.5 x 11 which is the perfect size for insertion in a home management binder.

I've seen grocery lists before that have all of the items listed so that you can check them off. But if you're anything like me, I'm usually looking for certain items rather than general, therefore I prefer to fill in the spaces myself. I thought this might be a better way to go for the printable. And when my kids are helping me shop I want our list to be specific until they get the hang of things.

Without further ado, here is the "Grocery Shopping List" printable. What you see below is a sample of the high resolution, full-sized version. Click the link below the image to preview the printable and print it.

Subscribers: You may have to click through to the website to access the link.


You are loved by an almighty God,

Darlene

If you'd like to leave a comment, visit Time-Warp Wife on facebook: Click here

If you would like to have Time-Warp Wife delivered to your inbox daily, simply click here: Subscribe to Time-Warp Wife

0 comments:

Post a Comment