Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 11 July 2012

Info Post


Quality time is found in the unexpected moments of life.
It’s not defined by the hour,
but simply by our devotion one to another.
~ Time-Warp Wife

Graham asked me to solve a riddle the other day. It went like this: An eight foot tall man is standing on a chair, how tall is he now? Right off the bat I figured that he was expecting me to say 11 feet, so I went in the other direction and guessed 5. I figured 8ft – 3ft (for the chair). But the answer was simple: 8 feet. Graham said it doesn’t matter whether or not the man stands on a chair or not, if he’s 8ft tall, he’s always 8ft tall. Leave it to a 12-year-old to pull one over on me!
Want to read the rest? Join me over at: The Better Mom!


You are loved by an almighty God,

Darlene

If you'd like to leave a comment, visit Time-Warp Wife on facebook: Click here

If you would like to have Time-Warp Wife delivered to your inbox daily, simply click here: Subscribe to Time-Warp Wife

Pick up a copy of my book, The Good Wife's Guide: Embracing Your Role as a Help Meet


0 comments:

Post a Comment