Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday 25 November 2012

Info Post
 
We went and saw the movie Lincoln.  I would love to have a president like him.  He wasn't afraid of standing alone and doing what he thought was the right thing, in spite of the potential for horrible outcomes.  He stood strongly for the weak and helpless.  He wanted slaves to be free and to be treated equally.
 
People say the Democrats are the ones standing for the weak and helpless.  Lincoln was a Republican and the Republicans were the ones fighting for the freedom of slaves, not the Democrats.  The Democrats didn't believe slaves were equal to white men and shouldn't be treated as such.  As I left the movie, I was weeping.  How come the Democrats are the ones that continue to stand for evil? 
 
Now they are the ones standing for abortion. {At this time, the Democratic platform is pro-abortion and the Republican's is pro-life.}  Abortion is evil.  We need a strong president who is willing to stand up and stop the horrific practice of abortion by appealing to people's heart and mind.  We need one who will go against what others want and do what is right even if it may cost him a lot.
 
Abortion and slavery are wrong.  Human life is precious and must be protected.  We now have a president that doesn't believe a baby that is alive after a botched abortion should live.  He even believes you can kill the baby just before it is born.
 
I will not speak evil of our president because the Bible tells me to speak evil of no man.  I will tell you what he believes and why I disagree with him but I will never speak evil of him.  We must pray for him and for a change of heart.  Pray that God will convict him of the value of unborn babies.  This is a noose that is hanging around America's neck. 
 
I love my Democrat friends and relatives.  I just wonder why they can't see this and what an evil practice abortion is to this nation and individual. {I do realize there are Democrats that are pro-life.}  I pray that the Republican party will continue to stand up for life and the innocent.
 
If you go and see the movie, I just want to warn you that they do take God's name in vain which I don't like.  From history, Lincoln was a deeply godly man but no mention of this is made in the movie.  Let us pray for another president like Lincoln.
 
I call heaven and earth to record this day against you,
that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing:
therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live.
Deuteronomy 30:19

0 comments:

Post a Comment