Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 14 November 2012

Info Post

This is my opinion only!  I take no responsibility for the results you experience with Black Salve, but my family has had wonderful experiences with it.
 
I bought it many years ago and I forgot who told me about it but it has gotten rid of moles, warts, pre-skin cancer and skin cancer.  It truly is amazing.
 
If you have something growing on your skin, you put a big blob of it on a little round band aid and put it on your sore, mole, or wart.  Wait 24 hours, then take the band aid off.  Sometimes it stings a lot.  That definitely means it is something that needs to go.
 
I had a sore on my chest that was getting redder and wouldn't heal.  I put some black salve on it and it immediately started stinging.  It stung the whole 24 hours and when I took it off the sore was a white, swollen, and full of puss.  The thing that is great about Black Salve is it only goes after the cancer, wart, or mole.  The skin around it gets a little red but that is all.
 
When you take the band aid off, clean it with hydrogen peroxide, put a dab of Vaseline {I got my Vaseline at the health food store so there wouldn't be any petrochemicals in it} on it, and put another small round band aid on it.  Do that every day until it is healed.   Sometimes it leaves a little scar, but if you went to a doctor, they would probably leave a bigger scar.  You can get a fever using it.  We've never gotten one but I heard it is possible as your body fights the injury.
 
Usually after several days, the root will eventually fall out and leave a hole in your skin but it will heal.  Sometimes if the wart or mole is a little stubborn, I will keep it on for 48 hours.  I would suggest doing no more than one area at a time so you don't overwhelm your body.
 
I love finding things like this that I can take care of instead of going to the doctor.  We have had amazing success with this and will keep on using it since it works so great!  I got mine from a man at {800} 793-7345.  It is called Virxcan.  I like getting it from him because he has a quality product and you can ask him questions.  We have had our small jar for many years and all of my family uses it.
 
Through the middle of the street of the city; also, on either side of the river, the tree of life with its twelve kinds of fruit, yielding its fruit each month. The leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.

0 comments:

Post a Comment