Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday 19 August 2012

Info Post

Last week I created a list of 31 Ways to Pray for Our Children. Since that post, many of you have asked me if I would create a printable for it so that you could keep a copy on hand.

Because of the length of the post, I wasn't sure what format would be best, so I went to my Facebook group hoping to glean a little inspiration. I started out with cards on my mind but that's where my creativity stopped. If I did create cards, what would readers do with them? Put them in a recipe box perhaps?

A light bulb went on when a couple of readers suggested that I hole punch the cards and slip them onto a binder ring. How cute is that? Very! After hearing that suggestion, I couldn't design them fast enough!

All I did was print them out on card stock, cut and hole punch each one and slip them onto a binder ring. Some readers suggested laminating them, but I wanted to keep the cost down, so I had them printed on glossy thick photo paper instead.

The result? Adorable cards that you can hang on a hook or throw into your purse. There's 31 one them so that you'll be reminded to pray everyday of the month. Booyay!!


Download your file:

To view and download the printable, click the following links. Note: Because of the file size, I broke the PDF into 2 smaller files - Part 1 and Part 2. You'll need to print both for all 31 cards. 

Prayer Pages Pt. 1
Prefer a plain black and white list? 

You are loved by an almighty God,



Visit Time-Warp Wife on facebook: Click here

If you would like to have Time-Warp Wife delivered to your inbox daily, simply click here: Subscribe to Time-Warp Wife

Check out my book, The Good Wife's Guide: Embracing Your Role as a Help Meet


The giveaway is over. Thank you to everyone who participated! Please go here to see who the winner is:

http://time-warp-wife.blogspot.ca/2012/08/congratulations-rachel.html


In participation with:
    


Follow me on:

0 comments:

Post a Comment