Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 3 August 2012

Info Post
The Good Wife's Guide has had an excellent week, making it's way back up to #1 on Amazon for "Cleaning, Caretaking & Relocating!" I know it wouldn't be there without the support of all of you who have helped in so many ways. Have I told you lately how awesome you are? 

If you have picked up the book or you've simply stopped in here to read the blog--I'm so thankful for your encouragement and support! 

I think it's pretty cool to see a scripture-based book doing so well in that category. Woot!

Blessed by the grace of God who does exceedingly, abundantly more than I ever ask or think. 

You are loved by an almighty God,



Visit Time-Warp Wife on facebook: Click here

If you would like to have Time-Warp Wife delivered to your inbox daily, simply click here: Subscribe to Time-Warp Wife

Check out my book, The Good Wife's Guide: Embracing Your Role as a Help Meet

0 comments:

Post a Comment