Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 24 October 2012

Info Post
No, according to pediatricians.  They said, "When it comes to the pesky issue of pesticides, hormones and other contaminants, the pediatricians came to a similar conclusion. No one knows yet whether those substances make foods from conventional sources less safe for growing kids, Silverstein said."
 
I live my life by following biblical principles.  When there are no biblical principles to guide me like whether or not to eat organic foods, I use good old common sense.  From my experience, most doctors don't know much about health.
 
Doctors are great for emergency situations but for long term good health, I think they fall very short.  If drugs and surgery can't fix something you have, they say there is no cure.
 
So let's go back to this issue of organics.  It makes good common sense to think that our foods shouldn't be loaded with pesticides, hormones, and other contaminants.  I don't need to wait for years of research to be done to be convinced of this fact.
 
They have proven that pesticides can cause cancer so if you are eating pesticides everyday, it makes sense to me that you have a much better chance of getting cancer than someone who isn't consuming them.
 
Yes, organics are more expensive but cancer is very expensive.  I believe you do the best you can do and leave the rest in the Lord's hands.  As for me, I like food to be just the way He created it for us and try to eat it that way.
 
And God said, “Behold, I have given you every plant yielding seed that is on the face of all the earth, and every tree with seed in its fruit. You shall have them for food."

0 comments:

Post a Comment